As a former Canadian Diplomat and Canada Visa Office Manager, Jeremiah J. Shea brings a wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience to provide outstanding, insightful advice to his clients.
Jeremiah Shea was licensed by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council in 2013.
If you personally seek a Canadian visa to visit, study or work in Canada, or are looking for a Canadian immigration visa to settle permanently in Canada, Jeremiah Shea will make the best possible submission on your behalf.
Mr. Shea’s global experience includes serving as…
- Immigration Operations Manager, Canadian Consulate General, Buffalo N.Y. (2011-2012)
- Senior Adviser, International Region, Immigration Canada (2010-11)
- Immigration Program Manager, responsible for all aspects of Canada’s immigration programs in:
- Kingston, Jamaica (2007-09)
- Colombo, Sri Lanka (2005-07)
- Pretoria, South Africa (2001-05)
- Sao Paulo, Brazil (1999=2001)
- Manager, Departmental Planning, Immigration Canada (3 years)
- Deputy Immigration Program Manager, Canadian High Commission, Trinidad and Tobago
- Visa Officer (Nairobi, New York City, New Delhi)
This experience, combined with Mr. Shea’s up-to-date training as a professional Canadian Immigration Consultant, equips him with a deep and broad understanding of Canadian visa and immigration policies, programs and legislation.
As an overseas Visa Office Manager leading teams of Canadian and locally-engaged Immigration Officers, Mr. Shea’s many responsibilities included providing Immigration Officers with the best possible guidance on how to manage complex Canadian visa/immigration cases and how to assess applications correctly. Now, as a fully licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant, he brings his extensive experience and in-depth knowledge to bear on his own Canadian immigration practice.
Jeremiah Shea holds an Hons. B.A. in Political Science from the University of Toronto and is fluent in English and French.
Member, Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council
Member, Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants