As a former Canadian Foreign Service Office and Canada Visa Office Manager, Jeremiah Joseph Shea brings a wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience to provide outstanding, insightful advice to his clients.
Jeremiah Shea became a Licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant in 2013. Mr. Shea is a member in good standing of Canada’s College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants. He has managed Shea Canadian Immigration Consultancy – a global, web-based immigration service provider – for over eight years. To verify Mr. Shea’s active standing with the College, please click here for the College’s Public Register.
Mr. Shea’s global immigration experience includes serving as…
- Owner, Shea Canadian Immigration Consultancy (2013 – present)
- Immigration Operations Manager, Canadian Consulate General, Buffalo N.Y. (2011-2012)
- Senior Adviser, International Region, Immigration Canada (2010-11)
- Immigration Program Manager, responsible for all aspects of Canada’s immigration programs in:
- Kingston, Jamaica (2007-09)
- Colombo, Sri Lanka (2005-07)
- Pretoria, South Africa (2001-05)
- Sao Paulo, Brazil (1999=2001)
- Manager, Departmental Planning, Immigration Canada (3 years)
- Deputy Immigration Program Manager, Canadian High Commission, Trinidad and Tobago
- Visa Officer (Nairobi, New York City, New Delhi)
This experience, combined with Mr. Shea’s up-to-date training as a Licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant, equips him with a deep and broad understanding of Canadian visa and immigration policies, programs and legislation and enables him to provide top quality service and guidance to his clients, as evidenced by the numerous testimonials from Mr. Shea’s clients found on the Testimonial page of this website.
Jeremiah Shea holds an Hons. B.A. in Political Science from the University of Toronto and is fluent in English and French.
Member, Canada’s College of Immigration & Citizenship Consultants
Member, Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants