Consult with a former Canadian diplomat and Canada Visa Office Manager, now a fully licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant
Jeremiah Shea has over 15 years global experience as a Canada Immigration Visa Office Manager and seven years as the owner of Shea Canadian Immigration Consultancy.
Jeremiah Shea has a wealth of knowledge and experience with Canada’s immigration processes. He is exceptionally well-qualified to provide expert Canadian immigration & Canada visa advice. He will make the best case possible when applying on your behalf for a Canadian visitor visa, study or work permit, or permanent residence in Canada, including family class sponsorship and Express Entry economic submissions.
If you would like Mr. Shea to assess your chances to immigrate to Canada, please go to the Menu section of this site and complete an Assessment Questionnaire. Please upload your résumé / CV with the submission, include your date of birth, and a copy of your spouse’s résumé / CV, if married.
To ask Mr. Shea a question, please complete the “Have Questions” submission. Please show your current country of residence in the remarks section, and provide details of the purpose of your inquiry, e.g., what type of Canadian visa you wish to obtain. (Mr. Shea only responds to submissions in English or French.)
Mr. Shea personally reviews all incoming submissions. If you do not receive a response within seven days he is either unable to assist you, or you do not appear to meet the minimum requirements for the Canadian immigration program you identified.
CANADIAN ECONOMIC IMMIGRATION: Generally, those who wish to settle in Canada permanently as economic immigrants must apply through Canada’s Express Entry system. If you are under 35 years old, have studied and/or worked in Canada legally, and/or have a post-grad degree and professional work experience outside Canada, you have the best chance of making it.
CANADA EXPRESS ENTRY UPDATE (November 2020)
- During 2020 Canada planned to accept 195,800 Economic migrants, followed by 203,050 in 2021. However, due to the impact of the COVID-19 global pandemic, a significant shortfall is expected.
- To make up for the 2020 shortfall Immigration Canada plans to significantly increase Canada’s immigration target for 2021-23, with planned intake of 401,000 permanent residents in 2021, 60% of whom will be economic class.
- Most of those accepted as Economic migrants are processed via Canada’s online Express Entry system.
- Those who would like to be considered may apply based on their English/French language skills, post-secondary education and skilled/professional work experience.
- Jeremiah Shea will prepare your Express Entry online submission entirely on your behalf remotely — no matter where you reside — using Immigration Canada’s online Portal for Authorized Representativeslike Mr. Shea.
- Once in the Express Entry pool, candidates are issued “Invitations to Apply” (ITAs) for permanent residence based on their Express Entry score. If you have the minimum Express Entry score you should receive an ITA.
- Over the past three years the annual average cut-off score for general draws, including Federal Skilled Workers (FSW) from outside Canada, rose from 438 in 2017, to 443 in 2018 and 460 in 2019. Cut off scores continued to rise in late 2019 and early 2020, stabilizing around 470.
- During the third quarter of 2020 (July-Sept), 28,450 ITAs were issued, with over two-thirds in draws that included all categories, with cut-off scores dropping with each draw, from 478 in July to 471 on Sept 30
- There was just one draw in October, with a cut-off score of 471 for 4,500 ITAs.
- For those with Canadian employment experience, now is an excellent time to apply under CEC. If you have one year of authorized employment in Canada please make a Have Questions submission and Mr. Shea will get back to you.
- For those without Canadian experience, if you have excellent English and/or French language skills, a post-grad degree and a few years of skilled work experience, you may also have an excellent chance; please submit a Have Questions form and Mr. Shea will look at your prospects as an FSW applicant.
- For any Express Entry draw, one should seek to obtain the highest possible Express Entry score – maximizing your personal score – to have the best possible chance of getting an ITA.
- As you will see from the Testimonial page on this website, people who turn to Mr. Shea to do their profile have notably improved their Express Entry chances. It pays to have the professional help of someone like Jeremiah Shea!
People around the world seek assistance with the Canadian immigration process. However, they often encounter fake visa agents who do not have the training, experience, knowledge or legal authority to properly help them. Fraudsters and scammers charge large sums of money for bogus job offers and dishonest guarantees of visa issuance when issuance of a Canadian visa can never be guaranteed.
As a former Canadian diplomat, Canada Visa Office Manager and now, as a fully licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant, Jeremiah Shea can be trusted to provide you with the expert advice and guidance you need. Mr. Shea will make the immigration process less complicated and frustrating by guiding you through each step of the process. Mr. Shea manages his internet business to align with Immigration Canada’s focus on online processing.
If selected as one of Mr. Shea’s Canadian immigration clients, he can assist you no matter where you live. Working remotely from his office in Canada Mr. Shea can fully represent you by:
- Developing your application/submission via one-on-one Skype consultations, regular emails, and the exchange of scanned forms and documents;
- Using Immigration Canada’s online Portal for Authorized Canadian Paid Representatives to complete visitor, student and worker applications as well as Express Entry profiles (including linking to your existing application, if you have already submitted one online and would like Mr. Shea to represent you);
- Preparing well-thought-out and fully documented family class submissions, in particular, in-Canada spousal sponsorship; and
- Keeping you fully informed until the Government of Canada has made a final decision on your application (and up-to-date on the impact of COVID-19 on the processing of your application)
NOTE CONCERNING COVID-19 IMPACT: Mr. Shea continues to prepare Express Entry profiles for those wishing to apply as economic migrants. For those outside Canada, effective July 1, 2020 Immigration Canada resumed processing visitor visa applications. If you wish to begin planning for travel once the current Canadian travel restrictions are relaxed, please send Mr. Shea a Have Questions submission.
Let Jeremiah Shea use his comprehensive global overseas experience as a Canada Visa Office Manager and his up-to-date knowledge as a fully licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant to prepare your best possible Canadian visa application.