Consult with a former Canadian diplomat and Canada Visa Office Manager, now a fully licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant
Jeremiah Shea has over 15 years global experience as a Canada Immigration Visa Office Manager and seven years as the owner of Shea Canadian Immigration Consultancy.
Jeremiah Shea has a wealth of knowledge and experience with Canada’s immigration processes. He is exceptionally well-qualified to provide expert Canadian immigration & Canada visa advice. He will make the best case possible when applying on your behalf for a Canadian visitor visa, study or work permit, or permanent residence in Canada, including family class sponsorship and Express Entry economic submissions.
If you would like Mr. Shea to assess your chances to immigrate to Canada, please go to the Menu section of this site and complete an Assessment Questionnaire. Please upload your résumé / CV with the submission, include your date of birth, and a copy of your spouse’s résumé / CV, if married.
To ask Mr. Shea a question, please complete the “Have Questions” submission. Please show your current country of residence in the remarks section, and provide details of the purpose of your inquiry, e.g., what type of Canadian visa you wish to obtain. (Mr. Shea only responds to submissions in English or French.)
Mr. Shea personally reviews all incoming submissions. If you do not receive a response within seven days he is either unable to assist you, or you do not appear to meet the minimum requirements for the Canadian immigration program you identified.
CANADIAN ECONOMIC IMMIGRATION: Generally, those who wish to settle in Canada permanently as economic immigrants must apply through Canada’s Express Entry system. If you are under 35 years old, have studied and/or worked in Canada legally, and/or have a post-grad degree and professional work experience outside Canada, you have the best chance of making it.
CANADA EXPRESS ENTRY UPDATE (February 2021)
- To make up for immigration shortfalls due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Canada is significantly increasing its planned immigration intake for 2021-23, with a target of 401,000 permanent residents in 2021, 60% of whom will be economic class.
- Most of those accepted as Economic migrants are processed via Canada’s online Express Entry system.
- Those who would like to be considered may apply based on their English/French language skills, post-secondary education and skilled/professional work experience.
- Jeremiah Shea will prepare your Express Entry online submission entirely on your behalf remotely — no matter where you reside — using Immigration Canada’s online Portal for Authorized Representatives.
- Once in the Express Entry pool, candidates are issued “Invitations to Apply” (ITAs) for permanent residence based on their Express Entry score. If you have the minimum Express Entry score you should receive an ITA.
- By the end of 2020 Canada issued a record 107,350 Express Entry ITAs.
- Over the past three years the minimum all-program cut-off score to receive an ITA rose steadily to average 470 and above. It dropped to below 470 for the last three draws of 2020.
- Canada started 2021 with four program-specific draws (Provincial Nominee and Canadian Experience Class). The cut-off score dropped to 454 for the January 21 CEC draw.
- On 13 February 2021 Canada issued a record-breaking 27,332 Express Entry ITAs to Canadian Experience Class (CEC) applicants. Most CEC applicants are already in Canada, and are unaffected by current COVID-19 related travel restrictions. To deliver this exceptionally large target, the cut-off score was set at an all-time low of just 75 points.
- Immigration Canada notes that moving forward it will continue to accept skilled Express Entry applicants outside Canada, and that they will be welcomed to Canada as travel from abroad resumes.
- Notwithstanding the exceptional February 2021 CEC draw, normally one should seek to obtain the highest possible Express Entry score – maximizing your personal score – to have the best possible chance of getting an ITA, especially for all program draws.
- As you will see from the Testimonial page on this website, people who turn to Mr. Shea to do their profile have notably improved their Express Entry chances. It pays to have the professional help of someone like Jeremiah Shea!
People around the world seek assistance with the Canadian immigration process. However, they often encounter fake visa agents who do not have the training, experience, knowledge or legal authority to properly help them. Fraudsters and scammers charge large sums of money for bogus job offers and dishonest guarantees of visa issuance when issuance of a Canadian visa can never be guaranteed.
As a former Canadian diplomat, Canada Visa Office Manager and now, as a fully licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant, Jeremiah Shea can be trusted to provide you with the expert advice and guidance you need. Mr. Shea will make the immigration process less complicated and frustrating by guiding you through each step of the process. Mr. Shea manages his internet business to align with Immigration Canada’s focus on online processing.
If selected as one of Mr. Shea’s Canadian immigration clients, he can assist you no matter where you live. Working remotely from his office in Canada Mr. Shea can fully represent you by:
- Developing your application/submission via one-on-one Skype consultations, regular emails, and the exchange of scanned forms and documents;
- Using Immigration Canada’s online Portal for Authorized Canadian Paid Representatives to complete visitor, student and worker applications as well as Express Entry profiles (including linking to your existing application, if you have already submitted one online and would like Mr. Shea to represent you);
- Preparing well-thought-out and fully documented family class submissions, in particular, in-Canada spousal sponsorship; and
- Keeping you fully informed until the Government of Canada has made a final decision on your application (and up-to-date on the impact of COVID-19 on the processing of your application)
NOTE CONCERNING COVID-19 IMPACT – VISITOR VISA APPLICANTS: For those outside Canada, effective July 1, 2020 Immigration Canada resumed processing visitor visa applications. If you wish to visit once the current Canadian travel restrictions are relaxed, please send Mr. Shea a Have Questions submission.
Let Jeremiah Shea use his comprehensive global overseas experience as a Canada Visa Office Manager and his up-to-date knowledge as a fully licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant to prepare your best possible Canadian visa application.