Consult with a Former Canadian Diplomat and Canada Visa Office Manager
Jeremiah Shea has over 15 years global experience as a Canada Immigration Visa Office Manager. He became a licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant in 2013. Mr. Shea has a wealth of knowledge and experience with Canada’s immigration processes.
Jeremiah Shea is exceptionally well-qualified to provide expert Canadian immigration & Canada visa advice. He will make the best case possible when applying on your behalf for a Canadian visitor visa, study or work permit, or permanent residence in Canada, including family class Sponsorship and Express Entry economic submissions. Concerning Express Entry, now is an excellent time to apply:
CANADA EXPRESS ENTRY UPDATE (October, 2019):
- Canada is accepting 330,000 permanent residents in 2019, close to 60% as economic applicants. Those with skilled work experience may apply under Canada’s Express Entry system based on their English/French language skills, post-secondary education and skilled/professional work experience.
- Candidates who have studied and worked in Canada legally or those outside Canada with post-grad degrees and professional work experience have the strongest prospects of being accepted.
- Once in the Express Entry pool, candidates are issued “Invitations to Apply” (ITAs) for permanent residence based on their Express Entry score.
- If you have the minimum Express Entry score you will receive an ITA.
- To date in 2019, Immigration Canada has issued 63,400 ITAs – 900 more than by the same time in 2018. This direction squares with Canada’s plan to increase economic migration in 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- At the same time as the number of ITAs is increasing, so is the minimum cut-off score required to receive an ITA. While the average cut-off score for EE (general) draws was 438 points in 2017 and 443 in 2018, it currently averages 456.
- The move to higher cut-off scores in 2018/19 underlines the importance of getting your maximum possible Express Entry points to have a chance of receiving an ITA.
If you would like Mr. Shea to assess your chances to immigrate to Canada, please complete an Assessment Questionnaire and upload your résumé/CV with the submission.
To ask Mr. Shea a question, please complete the “Have Questions” submission. (For information about finding work in Canada please see the links on this website. Mr. Shea does not provide employment search services.)
Mr. Shea personally reviews all incoming submissions. If you do not receive an email from Mr. Shea within seven days he is either unable to assist you or you do not appear to meet the minimum requirements for the Canadian immigration program you identified.
People around the world seek assistance with the Canadian immigration process. However, they often encounter fake visa agents who do not have the training, experience, knowledge or legal authority to properly help them. Fraudsters and scammers charge large sums of money for bogus job offers and dishonest guarantees of visa issuance when issuance of a Canadian visa can never be guaranteed.
As a former Canadian diplomat, Canada Visa Office Manager and now, as a fully licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant, Jeremiah Shea can be trusted to provide you with the expert advice and guidance you need. Mr. Shea will make the immigration process less complicated and frustrating by guiding you through each step of the process. Mr. Shea manages his internet business to align with Immigration Canada’s focus on online processing.
If selected as one of Mr. Shea’s Canadian immigration clients, he can assist you no matter where you live. Working remotely from his office in Canada Mr. Shea can fully represent you by:
- Developing your application/submission via one-on-one Skype consultations, regular emails, and the exchange of scanned forms and documents;
- Using Immigration Canada’s online “Portal for Authorized Canadian Paid Representatives” to complete visitor, student and worker applications as well as Express Entry profiles (including linking to your existing application, if you have already submitted one online and would like Mr. Shea to represent you);
- Preparing well-thought-out and fully documented family class submissions, if you wish to sponsor your relative to come to Canada; and
- Keeping you fully informed until the Government of Canada has made a final decision on your application.
CANADA’S EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM
Canada’s Express Entry system is “complex”, and can be challenging:
- According to the data found in Immigration Canada’s most recent Express Entry year-end report, of the nearly 280,000 Express Entry profiles submitted in 2018, only 33% led to Invitations to Apply (ITAs) for permanent residence.
- Many were likely found ineligible or failed to lead to ITAs due to submission errors or missed opportunities to obtain higher scores.
- As the New York Times noted in an article dated 3 March 2017, Canada’s Express Entry system “is more complex than advertised.” If you retain Jeremiah Shea as your licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant, he will make the process clear and manage it strategically for you.
- As you will see from the Testimonial page on this website, people who turn to Mr. Shea to do their profile have notably improved their Express Entry chances. It pays to have the professional help of someone like Jeremiah Shea.
- Mr. Shea will prepare your Express Entry online submission entirely on your behalf — no matter where you reside — using the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) online Portal for Authorized Representatives like Mr. Shea.
- Once accepted into the Express Entry pool candidates are selected based on the points they obtain under the complicated Express Entry “Comprehensive Ranking System” – the cut-off score.
- Mr. Shea will go over your background in detail. In your online Express Entry submission he will ensure that you get the maximum points for your:
- language test results;
- educational background;
- work experience;
- skills transferability factors; and
- if you are married, for your combined scores as a couple under Express Entry.
- If you receive an ITA the Government aims to process ITA applicants within six months of receipt of correctly completed applications.
- If you get an ITA Mr. Shea will work closely with you to ensure all the necessary forms and documents and submitted on time and correctly.
Let Jeremiah Shea use his comprehensive global overseas experience as a Canada Visa Office Manager and his up-to-date knowledge as a fully licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant to prepare your best possible Canadian visa application.